nu sunt ceea ce sunt, ci ceea ce spun altii ca sunt

  • I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
  • I'm a dreamer, the one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
  • I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
  • I can resist everything except temptation.
  • I want my food dead. Not sick, not dying, dead.
  • I am not young enough to know everything.
  • I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never of any use to oneself.
  • I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.


~ Oscar Wilde

1 comments:

Anonymous | 21 March 2009 at 22:36

hehe - cred ca e putina lume despre care lucrurile de mai sus sa nu fie adevarate :)

Post a Comment